sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2020

 CORRECTION COMMENT 9


Last year the school was doing very well until halfway through the schools year when classes had to be suspended due to the global pandemic. We began to give virtual classes from home, it was a bit strange that the classes were not face-to-face, we were not used to it and it was difficult for us to adapt, some even did not adapt. In my opinion it is much better to give a face-to-face class because you are more attentive and if you get distracted the teacher can easily draw your attention. If the class is online, you can be doing other things while the teacher explains, and if you disturb the teacher, they can confuse and scold another person.

In addition, it is more difficult to concentrate, I for example did not find out any explanation.

This summer I wanted to get my B1 out but I didn't I see myself ready. I want to try it this next summer, if I work hard I will probably succeed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 CORRECTION COMMENT 10 I think we don't need a dream catcher for our dreams to come true. If you have a dream and you want it to come tr...