sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2020

 CORRECTION COMMENT 10


I think we don't need a dream catcher for our dreams to come true. If you have a dream and you want it to come true, you have to strive, work for it and fight to get it. We have to take advantage of our success and get the best out of it to achieve what you set out to do.


Although it seems difficult or even impossible, all dreams can be made possible if we make an effort and work hard. 

Today nothing is impossible. There are people who have dreamed about living in a tree and they have achieved it, they have built a house in a tree and they have achieved their dreams.

I also have a friend who struggled day to day for music, tried hard and spent a lot of time on it. Now he is famous and can live off music.


I think that fulfilling a dream like this must be something very beautiful, I now see my friend happy and I am very happy, because I have seen how he has fought for it and how he has grown in the world of music.

The fame is difficult, they tend to bother you a lot, both you and the people around you, friends, family... but it is not impossible. And sometimes there are people who can stand you, the so-called "haters", who speak ill of you and despise your work. That is why you always have to think positive and also look at the good things and ignore the bad.


In my opinion everything is possible if you believe it. When someone fulfils a dream around you it is easier to believe it.

We all dream of something, we all have a dream in mind that we want to come true, so we have to believe in ourselves and work hard.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 CORRECTION COMMENT 10 I think we don't need a dream catcher for our dreams to come true. If you have a dream and you want it to come tr...