jueves, 22 de octubre de 2020

 CORRECTION COMMENT 4



We have always been afraid of bees, we believe that they will sting us for no reason, and that is just a myth, they will not sting you if you do not bother them first.
There are people who are not afraid of them because they know that they will not bite them, I for example when I see one I stay still, not to disturb them and make me sure. However, I have friends who are very afraid of them and run away. Bees are essential in this life, they are in charge of pollination.

I think that "Free flowers to bring happiness" is a good deed and it is well thought out, each person who receives the bouquet will feel good and it is a detail.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 CORRECTION COMMENT 10 I think we don't need a dream catcher for our dreams to come true. If you have a dream and you want it to come tr...