jueves, 22 de octubre de 2020

 CORRECTION COMMENT 2


Without us realizing October has arrived, a time when we do not know what to wear, one day it is cold, the next hot, the next it rains...
I think I like summer better, although autumn is also beautiful. Now is it the time to put the summer clothes away and take out the winter ones.

Halloween is celebrated in Autumn, it is one of my favourite festivities, we eat chestnuts, we go to horror houses, some wear costumes... I have been all year waiting for this party.
This year is going to be very different, perhaps there is no terror houses or they will find some way to do it that respects the rules of COVID-19 protocol.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 CORRECTION COMMENT 10 I think we don't need a dream catcher for our dreams to come true. If you have a dream and you want it to come tr...