miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017



                                                               DIALOGUE

-Hello, how can I help you?
-My name is Natalia, i'd like some information about guitar lessons.
-How old are you?
-I'm 14.
-Do you want private lessons or would you like to join a class?
-I want private lessons. How often is the class.
-The class for your age is twice a week.
-When is the class?
-On Tuesday and Thursday at 5.00-6.00 pm
-How much is cost?
- The class is 75 euros a month.
-Thanks.



-Hello, how can I can help you?
-Hi, my name is Nuria, I'd like some information about art classes.
-Do you want private lessons or would you like to join a class?
-I don't want private lessons.
-The class for you is twice a week.
-When is the class?
-Sundays and Wednesdeys at 5.00-6.00 pm.
-How much is cost?
-The class is 60 euros a month.
-Thanks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario